Please Experience the True “Automation” at JIAM 2016 OSAKA YAMATO Booth!!!
- Event / Exhibition
About JIAM 2016 OSAKA
JIAM 2016 OSAKA
Japan International Apparel Machinery & Textile Industry Trade Show
Dates: April 6 – 9, 2016
Venue: Intex Osaka (1-5-102, Nanko-Kita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka 559-0034 Japan)
YAMATO Booth: 4-201 (Hall 4)
Admission: Free of charge, by online registration through official website
For Details: http://jiam-show.com/en/
Our Presentation at JIAM 2016 OSAKA
At JIAM 2016 Osaka, we, Yamato will propose various solutions for the recent increasing demands for “Automation” in knitwear (Athletic Wear, Intimate Wear, T/Polo etc.) production, to secure your productivity and to standardize good quality, without relying so much on skillful hands, such as…
- Semi-automated workstations, designed to deskillize critical sewing operations and to improve finishing quality dramatically, without sacrificing productivity.
- Value-adding workstations for standardized finishing sizes, while saving material waste.
- Stress-free workstations to minimize downtime without requiring operators to pay so much attention.
- Superior fundamental function of machines to meet various sewing conditions.
- … and many more. Also, we are to show our high performance machines and saving packages for Tailored garments as well as jeans.